Elphie Elphie

Women: Sometimes they make life worth living for and sometimes they make you want to kill yourself.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

This is definitely one of your more tame videos. I enjoyed this even though I also enjoy your gross random violent sex videos. This was sweet almost. And touching. Also I have no idea why the frog did hara kari to himself at the end.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

I like the loader music. Its weird but cool. The Exchango Sizo reminds me of my dreams when I imagine people, but I can't remember exactly what they look like. Their body starts rapidly changing shape. Like big and small. And warpy as well. Like their face will be pear shaped for example. In your animation I think the other guy was gaining the mass the one guy was losing. I thought the Experiment was funny because the doctor was like muttering and before the patient could give his consent, the doctor was already doing it.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

This game is really good. One of the best launch/distance games I have played in awhile. I spent hours playing this. After I beat it on here I realized you can play it for free on adultswim.com You don't have to pay gamergold for the fajita, pepper, and taco.

I'm giving it 4.5 stars because it got a little repetitive.

Strollin' Strollin'

cool

I don't mind the memes. I must not be on the right sites because the only reason I know about these memes is because some people post them on facebook. So yea, I don't really understand the memes. They were never hilarious to me at one point, nor have they become over played. The game seems actually pretty cool. I like games that are similar to kitten cannon, turtle launch, nankakku crash, etc. but the camera made it impossible for me to get the hang of. My guy also runs in place and the only way to get out of it is to diagonal jump. It is also possible to move before "GO". This is the end of my review. I didn't even get to use my Strollin power. Also I don't see how you would work multiplayer into a sequel. I also don't recommend anyone play multiplayer games on newgrounds because the ports required to play leave your computer vulnerable to attack.

Georganism Georganism

Fun little game

Most of the puzzles were easy. I wish you could combine all three jellies. I also must say that the music was VERY irritating. I had to mute it. It was like upbeat tribal music with children making weird noises. Horrible. Definitely something I don't want to listen to on a loop.

What Do U Want What Do U Want

This song rocks! I've listened to it a bunch of times in the past two days. The rhythm of the lyrics really pop especially at the Kanye part. The first time I listened to this song the lyrics made me bug. The only part I hated was when the song slows down and you sing "What do you want?" It just did not sound good on my ears. You should have added some distortion or something. I think its just that you sound better rapping than singing. The girls voice sounded really good too. The pitch of her voice made what she was saying funnier too. Sounds like one of those bitchy girls that ends every sentence with a question.

So even though I didn't like that one part it didn't stop me from listening to it many times. You also dropped the beat really well.

Poniiboi responds:

Preciate it, bruh! Got plenty more comin.

- Fantasy - - Fantasy -

amazing

This song really got into my head. I wasn't looking for something peaceful, but I gave it a try. I sat and chilled for a minute listening and then I noticed the slight buildup and that made me happy. After the song picked up a little, it was still soothing and I listened to the rest of it with my chair reclined and a smile on my face.

SuperGoodSound responds:

best with a martini i've found

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

damn dude good work

good job. i hate to say it but i think i like this version better. if only michael was singing to the metalness.

you should make a metal version of ghostbusters

Metaljonus responds:

Hahaha I just started playing the game on pc and its fucking fun! Check it out if you already have'nt....

Amon Korrath Amon Korrath

Damn Korra is lookin' good especially with those abs. She probably would have abs too. Her ass looks good too. The only thing this is missing is more nudity... and a part 2!

Chameleon thing Chameleon thing

Cool

This picture made me laugh for some reason. The penis is unnecessary though.

Vaporeon Vaporeon

Awesome!

The pic is great! But I always thought Vaporeon had scales. Nonetheless you got mad skillz and the detail on the fur is really good.