What Do U Want What Do U Want

This song rocks! I've listened to it a bunch of times in the past two days. The rhythm of the lyrics really pop especially at the Kanye part. The first time I listened to this song the lyrics made me bug. The only part I hated was when the song slows down and you sing "What do you want?" It just did not sound good on my ears. You should have added some distortion or something. I think its just that you sound better rapping than singing. The girls voice sounded really good too. The pitch of her voice made what she was saying funnier too. Sounds like one of those bitchy girls that ends every sentence with a question.

So even though I didn't like that one part it didn't stop me from listening to it many times. You also dropped the beat really well.

Poniiboi responds:

Preciate it, bruh! Got plenty more comin.

- Fantasy - - Fantasy -

amazing

This song really got into my head. I wasn't looking for something peaceful, but I gave it a try. I sat and chilled for a minute listening and then I noticed the slight buildup and that made me happy. After the song picked up a little, it was still soothing and I listened to the rest of it with my chair reclined and a smile on my face.

SuperGoodSound responds:

best with a martini i've found

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

damn dude good work

good job. i hate to say it but i think i like this version better. if only michael was singing to the metalness.

you should make a metal version of ghostbusters

Metaljonus responds:

Hahaha I just started playing the game on pc and its fucking fun! Check it out if you already have'nt....

-Sunset- -Sunset-

and enjoy i did

wow what arent you good at?
the beginning sounds like the intro to another song. "don't" by sysak. after that it kinda sounded like hippy citar music. i wouldnt really call it blues until about 0:50. i did like it though. after that it sounded like upbeat southern music especially towards the end.

Demented Exorcism Demented Exorcism

sweet!

i have almost all ur stuff favorited. \m/

Runescape - Theme Song Runescape - Theme Song

nice, better than the original

i cant believe someone made a remix of this song. but this is actually good! they should replace their song with this one. i always turn the music off cuz it suchs really bad. really bad midi techno thats not even catchy. sadly i still play this game. i should kill myself.

JakesFable responds:

It's getting better and I think there thinking about updating the sounds and music so it sounds more realistic. Thanks alot for the review ;)

-Swampland- -Swampland-

10/10

wow that was really creepy dude. made my spine tingle. not joking.

PokemonX ReMastaFied PokemonX ReMastaFied

omg,

it just sounds like a carnival, but it did get better 1.5 min thru. i think this was the gameboy song yea im pretty sure. i was not feelin the change of tempo either. im sorry i dont think this is a very good job

O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL

good, but

the gerudo valley was always one of my favorite songs, but i dont like this drum loop. and i think u should have played it on a lower octave.

Sleep No More! Sleep No More!

haha

wow another amazing one by you so im not surprised.

are u plugging your guitar into ur comp. and using a drum loop? thats what buckethead does i think. :)