Elphie Elphie

Women: Sometimes they make life worth living for and sometimes they make you want to kill yourself.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

This is definitely one of your more tame videos. I enjoyed this even though I also enjoy your gross random violent sex videos. This was sweet almost. And touching. Also I have no idea why the frog did hara kari to himself at the end.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

I like the loader music. Its weird but cool. The Exchango Sizo reminds me of my dreams when I imagine people, but I can't remember exactly what they look like. Their body starts rapidly changing shape. Like big and small. And warpy as well. Like their face will be pear shaped for example. In your animation I think the other guy was gaining the mass the one guy was losing. I thought the Experiment was funny because the doctor was like muttering and before the patient could give his consent, the doctor was already doing it.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Needs more boobs. Thumb was misleading.

i clicked for boobs, but i was disappointed. The video was mildly funny, but you were spot on with the anime parody. You lost points because it wasn't like hilarious or anything.

The Thane Of Whiterun The Thane Of Whiterun

Great

Haha this flash had me laughing the hardest out of the current Skyrim flashes out. I love Skyrim too! When I'm not playing it I am watching flashes about it or reading about it on the Elder Scrolls wiki.

The joke was executed very well, cuz every noob is the thane of Whiterun and I stole cabbages too until I found out cooking was useless. I also think you may have started a meme ( a hilarious one that seems to only get funnier). I also like how is face is all troll-ish lol. The punch line is really at the end though when he says it again after beating up kids. lol this video cracks me up

Skyrim release docudrama Skyrim release docudrama

Epic

I enjoyed the realism and attention to detail in this flash. Amazing! Superb my good friend!

spammer4life responds:

well realism was one of my main goals:)

Kawaii Kawaii

Skyward Sword Reference?

Link is my hero. I'm glad someone finally did it. All their songs sound the same. and they all sound like crap. It makes me sad that I don't have Skyward Sword right now, but I must beat Skyrim first. Zelda will have to wait. I also need to get the Halo remake. I miss the first Halo. Anyways I'm not sure what Nickleback and Link have in common or what rivalry they may have but Link was drawn very well. Other than that I can't say I liked this. It was very confusing and I don't like very much at all sir! I hate nickleback's face and I hate that you made me listen to him say "photograph"

The Khajit Derp Dance The Khajit Derp Dance

review

For what it is- a short looping animation to a silly song- its good. Your animation is really good. His arms stay connected to his body the whole time, the whole thing doesn't look choppy or half assed at all. I also like the way you drew his head in each frame as he bobs it down. Its kinda going too fast for me to see though. Also think that in general the way you drew him is good. Obviously you have put pencil to paper before. I also like your choice of goofy song, it shows you probably have a good sense of humor. I say you got potential.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

I love Skyrim

This flash is great, but instead of playing it you should have been playing Skyrim!

Pass The Flash II Pass The Flash II

Epic Artwork by some

Some of the contributors are fantastic artists. Their segments really clashed with some of the poorer ones from people that probably didn't try very hard. The plot was very confusing and I kind of lost interest. It's true though, the clocks have always been terrible.